Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Birthday Free Stuff!


Our family has just come through a birthday season. My husband's birthday was earlier in the month and mine was earlier this week. We've been able to eat out a lot over the last two weeks or so. Some of the eating out has been family/friend treats and some has been with birthday freebie coupons from restaurants. So I thought I would share some of the freebies that you can sign-up for to celebrate your birthday.


--Become a Tony Romas Rib Expert and receive a welcome coupon and a free meal for your birthday. I use mine last night and got a $20 meal for free! I do love their ribs!!

--Join Club Mongo with BD'S Mongolian Grill and receive a free stir fry for your birthday. This is a really neat place to eat.

--Join DQ's Blizzard Fan Club and receive a B1G1 Blizzard coupon for your birthday.

--Wendy's Mail sends a $1 off a premium combo for your birthday.

--Join Ryan's E-Club and receive a B1G1 free meal for your birthday.

--Fazoli's FreeSpaghetti.com sent a birthday coupon for a free dessert. Not to mention this club sends coupons on a very regular basis.

Many of these clubs send welcome coupons when signing up with them. Plus birthday free stuff every year! Between my husband's and my birthday, I have not cooked for almost a week. That is definitely a nice birthday treat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment