Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Neosporin Lip Health Product: $3/1 Coupon= Free at CVS

This coupon is available again for those who have not printed it yet. Go here to print a $3/1 Neosporin Lip Health Product(IE) or (FF). Here's how to get it free at CVS:

Neosporin lip Health product (prices starting at $4.99)
Use $3/1 Neosporin Lip Health Product printable coupon
Use $2.50 CVS clip free coupon (deduction will be automatic at the register with CVS card)
FREE after coupons (Thanks, Common Sense with Money!)



CVS ran this deal a couple of months ago and I got 2 for free. I just opened one this week...and I love it! So print your coupons and get 2 for free. Remember, if they're out of them ask for a rain check.

2 comments:

  1. I'd vote this "Best Lip Product" of all time!! :-) I love the ones I got with the last coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Good one on Neosporin Lip Health Product: $3/1 Coupon= Free at CVS . Do you know 1 million children are accidentally poisoned in their homes each year? To Discover the healthy alternative and make your home a safe haven these tips at http://debtfreeliving.toxinchecklist.com may help.

    Thanks,
    Leo.

    ReplyDelete