Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

What's For Dinner Monday


Our grocery totals ended up at $31.28 last week. This week I've spent $15.99 at Kroger and got back a $5 catalina. I will {probably}be shopping the Mega sale at Kroger at least one more time.

We have a really simple week around here. We will be taking a little road trip at the end of the week so I won't be cooking too much this week. :)) Can you tell how sad I am about that? Now for our dinner plans this week.

Monday:
Out (Funeral visitation out of town)

Tuesday:
Turkey Wraps (no sour cream) with veggies, chips

Wednesday:
Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Sauteed Zucchini

Thursday:
Chicken Fajitas w/lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole, Spanish rice

Friday:
Out

Saturday: 
Out--A dinner invitation by some very kind people.

Sunday:
Provided

Snacks: Grapes, Peaches, Tomato Slices, Cheese, Crackers, Popcorn, Cheetos, Yogurt

Dessert: Ice Cream

Since my meal plan is so boring this week...make sure you check out Meal Plan Monday for some great menu ideas. :)

4 comments:

  1. Praying the Lord's hand upon you for your trip. Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa. I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers...it means so much to me. Hope you're having a great week (I'm sure you are)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome! Maybe we can catch up again at the next fellowship? Call me when you get home and let me know how everything goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! We'll have to set up a phone visit next week. :))

    ReplyDelete