Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Target: Denim Coupon + Graphic Tee Coupon = Cheap Jeans & T-Shirts



If you haven't print the Target coupons for $3/1 Men's or Women's Denim and $2/1 Newborn to kids' denim, you'll want to before they're gone. I was able to use them on some clearance jeans, and scored a pretty decent deal.

I found  a pair of Levi's jeans (#042022041) for hubby on sale for $9.98. I also found a pair of Cherokee jeans (#046121117) for my oldest son on sale for $6.48. From what I'm reading, there are some infant jeans on clearance starting at just $2.50.

You can also print a $2/1 Graphic tee coupon. My girlfriend found a floral printed Graphic tee priced around $3 on the clearance rack.

Cheap clothes can be a rarity...I take advantage of these deals when they're available!

No comments:

Post a Comment