Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What's For Dinner (9/19/11)


I'll be out of town Friday and some of Saturday this week. This will be my first trip without my hubby or little guys since I've had my little guys. It should be a fun yet different trip for me...We also have family coming in over the weekend. It's going to be busy to say the least. Here's the meal plans:


Breakfast: Cereal x 2, Omelets & toast, Fiesta eggs, out of town x 2, cereal

Lunch: Leftovers x 2, Rice & beans burritos, Turkey dogs & carrot sticks, out of town x 2, out

Dinner~

Monday: Pizza Night-$5 Little Caesars Pizza

Tuesday: Burgers & fries, apple slices

Wednesday: Crockpot Chicken & Rice with mixed veggies

Thursday: Baked Whole Chicken with roasted potatoes & carrots

Friday: Dinner with Family/Out of town (for me)

Saturday: Dinner with Family

Sunday: Leftovers

Desserts: Ice cream & Popsicles

For other meal ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment