Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm finally back!


Here are a couple more pictures from our trip.



My 3 guys. :) My littlest guy wore those sunglasses the whole trip.





Sunrise at the ocean. God's a wonderful Artist!


After a wonderful time of rest and a renewing time with the family, we are home and preparing to get back into the weekly routine. This means I will be back to posting on a daily basis and writing on some of the promised topics of "couponing."


We did have a great time away. The Lord blessed us with safe and peaceful travel. With a 2 and 4 year old and a 9 hour trip this is a wonderful thing. My 4 year old didn't want to come back though he said everyday, "I want to stay here for 2 weeks at this hotel home. " He's definitely a little traveller. My 2 year old would ask if we were on acation. Too precious!


With much planning and some preparation we were also able to have a very frugal trip. I will try to blog this week about the expenses of our trip and how we cut down on our vacation cost.










No comments:

Post a Comment