Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shoe Buy.com

Shoe Buy.com is offering 20% off a purchase until Mother's Day. If you are not familiar with this website you can buy name brand shoes usually at a discounted price with no sales tax or shipping fee.

At first I was a little skeptical of ordering shoes online. What if they don't fit or look good. I'll have to pay to ship them back. But after doing a little research I came across Shoe Buy.com. They don't charge shipping either way even if you need to exchange your shoes or return them.

Since my little guy has really chubby feet and wears extra wide, I ordered him a pair of Stride Rite tennis shoes from here. After the online discount I actually ended up paying less for them then when I bought them at the mall. So for me it was a win win situation. I paid no sales tax, no shipping and no gas to drive to the mall. Plus I love the shoes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment