Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What's For Dinner Monday (On Tuesday)


What's For Dinner?

I'm a little late on my meal planning post. After a busy weekend, it's been a little difficult to get on track this week...I'm sure many of you understand that. :0

Last week's totals were at $10.20 ( I really didn't grocery shop since we had lots of leftovers from the week before.) My grocery totals are at $31.05 this week. I may have to pick up some more milk later in the week, but other than that I'm pretty much stocked up.

Monday
Lunch: Leftover Pizza, Grapes
Dinner: Chicken Casserole, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Tuesday
Lunch: Ham Sandwiches, Carrots
Dinner: A little of this and that--the little guy's choice.Hubby's not home so whatever we want to throw together.

Wednesday
Lunch: Soup and Grilled Cheese, Apple Slices
Dinner: Leftover Casserole, Au Gratin Potatoes, Mixed Veggies

Thursday
Lunch: Pasta Salad
Dinner: Grilled Hamburgers and Corn on the Cob

Friday
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Tacos and Spanish Rice

Saturday
Brunch: Sausage Gravy with Biscuits, Eggs
Dinner: Pizza Night and Salad

Sunday
Out

Snacks: 100 Calorie Packs, Apples, Grapes, Carrots, Snikiddy Puffs, Cereal, Peanut Butter and Celery, Strawberry Smoothies

Dessert: 100 Calorie Packs, Cookies, 1/2 Priced Frappes at Starbucks

For other great meal planning ideas check out MP Monday here.

No comments:

Post a Comment