Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rite Aid: Some Deals This Week and the Wellness+ Program


We don't have a Rite Aid in our town so I don't shop there. I can't remember the last time I was in a Rite Aid. Anyways...they do run some good deals at time, and I try to highlight them. Here's a couple of good ones this week.

First, you have to sign up for a Rite Aid Wellness+ Card here to take advantage of this deal. (In doing that, you should receive $50 in coupons plus a $5/$25 good through 09/30/2010.) You'll need to print off the temporary card or attach a phone # so they can look up your card. Then do the following transaction with your card:

Buy a Motrin PM @ $3**
Use $3/1 Motrin PM, exp. 8-24-10 (RP 04/18/10) 
Pay only tax and receive $3 back in +Up Rewards

**You can do this deal up to 3 times, but make sure you ring out the items separately. So you can earn the Up+ Rewards times 3.

With thanks to my friend Kim, that shared the deal and some coupons with me, I'm planning to do this deal X3. I'm then taking those +Up Rewards and buy the following:

Buy (6) packages of Rite Aid Brand Paper Plates (100 ct)-on sale for B1G1 or $3.49 

Using the $9 in +Up Rewards from above transaction
Paying only $1.47 plus tax for (6) packs of paper plates :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment