Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Meijer: Possible Free Half Gallon of Milk and Details on mPerks


My mPerks had a free half gallon of Meijer brand milk e-coupon available to clip today. I'm not sure if this is a free product offered to all or just for some, but I figured it may be worth a look.

If you're not signed up for mPerks, you can go here to sign up for the program. MPerks allows you to load additional Meijer coupons to your cell number. After loading the coupons, all you do is enter your cell number at checkout, and it makes all the necessary deductions. These coupons can be stacked with manufacturer's coupons too. (They don't let you stack them with manufacturer's. coupons now.) They will send periodic text messages to inform you of coupons and other deals.

Truthfully, I was a little skeptical of this at first. Since my hubby has free unlimited texting, I thought I would give it a try. I have to admit that it was much simplier than I expected. It's just another avenue of savings at Meijer...and you know that I'm always up for that!

2 comments: