Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

What's For Dinner Monday


After taking 3 months off {it's a long story that I'll share at another time} from my "What's for Dinner Monday" posts, I'm back to it. If for nothing more than my sanity, I'm putting my weekly menu in writing again.

I'm not formally posting my breakfast and lunch menus. We usually eat cold cereal, yogurt, eggs and toast, waffles and/or fruit for breakfast. And for lunch we usually have leftovers, sandwiches, veggies or soup. Here's our dinner plans for the week:

Monday:
Chicken Pot Pie, Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday:
Crockpot Potato Soup with Turkey Bacon topping and cheese

Wednesday:
Leftover Soup and Ham Sandwiches

Thursday:
Spicy Hot Chicken Legs, Garlic Green Beans, Rolls

Friday:
Mom's for dinner :)

Saturday:
Family Birthday Party

Sunday:
Out

For other meal plan ideas, check out Meal Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment