Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What's For Dinner Monday (My Week Off Edition:)


As for meal planning this week, well, I'm not! My littlest guy has a birthday this week so we are having dinner at my in-laws one night. Then later in the week we're attending a homeschool conference. I'm not cooking much then either. :)

Breakfast: Eggs & Toast x2, Cereal x2, Yogurt & Fruit x2, out

Lunch: Leftovers, Bean & Cheese Nachos plus fruit, Tuna sandwiches & carrots, Grilled cheese & apples, out

Dinner~

Monday:
Little guys choice-Kid's Night at CFA

Tuesday:
In-Laws House

Wednesday:
Out (Free Spaghetti with drink purchase at Fazoli's)

Thursday:
Out of Town

Friday:
Grilled Hot Dogs, veggies & chips

Saturday:
Out of Town

Sunday:
Out

Desserts: Birthday Cake! By the time this week is over, my littly guy (and all of us) will have had three b-day cakes, and an ice cream sundae party. (We love birthdays!) :)

For some meal plan ideas...check out Menu Plan Monday

I'm really going to enjoy this week off from cooking because it does not happen often. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment