Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Central KY Kmarts NOT Doubling Coupons!

I'm updating you about the post I wrote on Friday. To any of my Central KY readers: After taking a lot of time to prepare my coupons for the big doubling event at Kmart, I headed to Kmart this afternoon ready to go. As I walked through the doors I didn't see an advertisment for double coupons. I thought, "this doesn't look good," so I went up to the first employee I saw at the door. After inquiring if they were doubling coupons a manager was called and of course the answer was, "our store is not doubling coupons this week."

I'll be calling corporate in the morning over the matter. But I just wanted to let my readers know. So if you were planning on going to Kmart for the coupon doubling in our area, they are not participating this week again!!!

But to any of my other fortunate readers that have a Kmart that is participating, here is a nice list of coupon match ups for items at Kmart. Happy clipping and happy shopping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment