Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To Sample or Not to Sample?

I had a really good "mail week" last week so I thought I'd share. You may wonder if it's worth signing up for the freebies, coupons, programs and samples that I post. Check out what I got last week and you determine:

---Coupon for free International Creamer (up to $3 value)
---Coupon for a free Yoplait Frozen Smoothie from Pssst ($3.51 value)---This is a General Mills program, that I'm a member of, where I occassionally get coupons and free products to sample.
---Over $12.50 in coupons for Yoplait Frozen Smoothies
---Coupon for a free new DiGiorno 200 Calorie Portion Pizza from Kraft First Taste(up to $3.30 value)
---Coupon for $1.50 off new DiGiorno Pizza
---Free Dove Sample with $1/1 coupon
---Free Sample of Stacy's Pita Chips (YUM!)
---1st issue of free Weight Watchers Magazine ($3.95 value)

A total value of $26.26 in free products and coupons. Pretty good for the few minutes it took to sign up for the freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment