Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Coupons on Select Movies

There are a ton of new printable coupons for DVD and/or Blu-Ray movies. Look under the "entertainment" tab to find them quicker.

I spotted The Sound of Music DVD/Blu-ray combo pack at Walmart. It was priced at $20 so it will be $18 after the $2/1 coupon. Since I love The Sound of Music, I'm truly considering buying it for that (which I must add is way too expensive!).

Walmart also has the Home Alone DVD priced at $7.50. I'm definitely picking that one up, after the $2/1 coupon, it will only be $5.50. My hubby's very old VHS copy is in desperate need of replacement. Every year our family watches this movie the evening of Thanksgiving. :)

Let us know if you find any great deals with some of these coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment