Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What's For Dinner Monday (9/5/11)



After a very fun and busy weekend, we are settling into a low key week. With a much cooler, rainy week ahead (YAY!), I'm planning on using my oven alot. :) Here's the plans:

Breakfast: Scrambled egg skillet x 2, cereal & fruit, Apple Pancakes, Free breakfast at CFA, Out with friends, yogurt & fruit

Lunch: Church meeting, leftovers, Chicken Salad sandwiches & cucumber slices, leftovers x 2, out

Dinner~

Monday: Church Meeting (yummy meal provided:)

Tuesday: Chili Dogs and Oven fries

Wednesday: Crockpot Potato Soup with turkey bacon & cheese

Thursday: Shredded Pork Tacos with lettuce & tomatoes & Spanish rice

Friday: Lasagna with salad (per my hubby's request)

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Sandwiches & chips with veggies

Desserts: Southern Apple Crisp, Zucchini Muffins, Cookies

For other meal ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday!

1 comment:

  1. that potato soup sounds great. im looking forward to having a homemade soup night once the weather gets chilly. then theres nothing like a bowl of cozy soup!
    I would love if you stopped by my blog
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan
    Have a great rest of the week:)
    I am also your newest follower, i'd love a follow back

    ReplyDelete