Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What's For Dinner the Week of 10/17/11


We've had a less busy start to the week. Yet we've had a few unexpected events that put some ruffles in the start of the week... With a field trip and our monthly co-op meeting planned, I won't have to worry about two lunch meals this week. We'll also be out of town at family's this weekend celebrating my son's 7th and my niece's 1st birthday. It should be lots of fun. Here's my easy cooking week plans:

Breakfast: fruit & yogurt, cereal x 2, Cheese omelets & toast, cereal, out of town, bagels & fruit

Lunch: leftovers, quesadillas & apples, PB&J sandwiches with carrots, field trip, co-op, Niece's birthday party, out

Dinner~

Monday: CFA Kid's Night

Tuesday: Out

Wednesday: Homemade Pizza and Salad

Thursday: Crockpot Pork Tenderloin, Potatoes and carrots with rolls

Friday: Family Dinner for my little guy's birthday

Saturday: My Sister's menu

Sunday: Bean and Cheese Nachos with salsa

Dessert: Birthday Cake!

For other meal ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment