Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

What's For Dinner Monday

  What's For Dinner?



Last week I only add another $1.75 to my grocery total...so we were right at $27 for the week. This week I've spent $9 so far, but I'm planning to hit the Kroger March to Savings sale. I'll let you know how it turns out.

I have a fairly easy week. We have a church fellowship meeting on Friday night, and they serve a meal following the service. We're also are going out of town on Saturday so I don't have to cook Saturday night or Sunday...woohoo!

Here's the plans for the week:

Monday
Lunch: Leftover from the weekend
Dinner: Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches w/lettuce and tomatoes, Italian Oven Fries---I'll post the recipes soon.

Tuesday
Lunch: Ham and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Carrot Sticks
Dinner: Crockpot Chili

Wednesday
Lunch: Lunchable Subs, Apple Slices
Dinner: 4-Ways with the leftover Chili---Layer Cooked noodles, Chili, Cheese and Onions

Thursday
Lunch: Omelets, Toast, Tomatoes
Dinner: Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Garlic Pan Seared Green Beans

Friday
Lunch: Chili Cheese Nachos, Salsa and Guacamole
Dinner: Frozen Pizza (Thanks, Lisa!) ---Eating @ Church Fellowship Meeting

Saturday
Brunch: Bacon, Egg, Cheese Biscuit
Dinner: Out---Going out of town

Sunday
Out

Snacks: Chex Mix, Apples, Oranges, Bananas, Carrot Sticks, Tuna, Cheese and Crackers, Chips and Salsa, Strawberries

Dessert: Brownies, Banana Splits, Oreos, Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment