Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What's For Dinner Monday

 What's for Dinner?

 
I'm late with my Meal Plan post again...but we have a very busy week. So far this week I've spent $9 in groceries, but I haven't hit the store this week. Our grocery totals may be up a little this week since we have family coming in over the weekend. I'll let you know.

I have a pretty simple menu this week since it's my littlest guys birthday this week. We have lots of celebrating planned :-)

Monday
Lunch: Leftovers from Sunday
Dinner: Dinner with family

Tuesday
Lunch: Out---my littlest guys choice for his birthday!
Dinner: Pasta Bake with Garlic Bread---one of his favorites

Wednesday
Lunch: Turkey Sandwiches, Oranges, Chips
Dinner: Leftover Pasta

Thursday
Lunch: Mac and Cheese with Carrots
Dinner: Pork BBQ in the Crock Pot with Hashbrown Casserole


Friday
Lunch: Turkey and Cheese Calzones with broccoli
Dinner: Grilled Chicken, Veggie Pack(potatoes, carrots, peppers) Corn Pudding

Saturday
Brunch: Sausage Gravy with Biscuits, Eggs with leftover Hashbrown Casserole
Dinner: Chicken Fajitas, Guacamole, Veggies, Rice and Beans

Sunday
Out


Snacks: Oranges, Cereal, Chex Mix, Carrots, Tomatoes, PB&J, cheese, crackers

Desserts: Lots of birthday cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment