Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

What's For Dinner Monday

What's for Dinner Monday?


Yes, I spent $70 on groceries and party decorations last week. Can you believe it? I was stressing over it BIG time, but my hubby reassured me that it's a rarity for us to spend that much in a week. We had a great time with family celebrating my little guys birthday. So all is well!

This week I've not gone to the grocery store yet. So I'll get back to you on my totals.After last week, I'm hoping for a small bill. :) Here's the weekly plan:


Monday
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Mexican Bar from Sat. leftovers-Quesadillas, Bean & Cheese Nachos, Spanish Rice, Lettuce, Tomatoes,Salsa

Tuesday
Lunch: Turkey sandwiches, Oranges
Dinner: Grilled Chicken x 2, Veggie Pack-carrots, onions, potatoes, brocolli

Wednesday
Lunch: Tuna Salad Sandwiches, carrot sticks
Dinner: Cheesy Shepherd's Pie-- I make my own mashed potatoes

Thursday
Lunch: Pasta Salad
Dinner: Grilled Chicken Salad (with grilled chicken from Tuesday)

Friday
Lunch: Frozen Pizza with leftover Pasta Salad
Dinner: Crockpot Pork Roast, Cooked Carrots, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans & Rolls

Saturday
Brunch: French Toast
Dinner: Southwest Chicken, Bake Potatoes, Brocolli

Sunday
Out

Snacks: Chex Mix, Strawberries, Apples, Bananas, Carrot Sticks, Cheese and Crackers, Cereal, PB&J Crackers
Dessert: Finishing b-day cake, Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

For other great weekly meal plans check out Meal Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment