Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our First Week of Homeschooling...

You may have noticed that I've been a little hit or miss with posting this month. We'll there's a good reason...I've been preparing to start homeschooling with my oldest. (I can't believe it's come so quickly.) We started last Monday, and had a better than expected week

In addition to starting school, we have entered our first season of soccer too. All this collectively makes for a really busy schedule.  (And it may take me a little time to get adjusted to our busier schedule.) I'm doing my very best to get the good deals posted in a timely manner...so I hope you'll bear with me. :)

I'll share a few pictures from our week:

First Day of Kindergarten :)

First Day of "Preschool"
I just love how it looks like he's winking ;)
First Soccer Practice

No comments:

Post a Comment