Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

What's For Dinner Monday

  
Last week's I spent an additional $9.84 for fruits, veggies and milk. This week I've spent $13.63 so far, but I desperately need to do some shopping (especially for meat). I'll let you know how it goes.

We have another somewhat busy week, with my hubby's birthday, and several other engagements. I'm planning a really simple menu with lots of grilling.


 
Monday
Out-Using Ruby Tuesday B1G1 free coupon

Tuesday
Crockpot Western Style Ribs, Corn Pudding (didn't make it to the table last week), Sauteed Zucchini

Wednesday
Spicy Hot Chicken Legs (reg for little guys),Corn on Cob

Thursday

Grilled Steak, Potato/Zucchini/Squash Packet, Salad

Friday
Boy's Choice: Hot Dogs, Frozen Pizza, Quesadillas , Cold Veggies

Saturday
Happy Birthday to the greatest guy :)---Hubby's choice

Snacks: Chex Mix, Grapes, Strawberries, Peaches, Plums, Cucumber (lots of summer foods), Cheese/Crackers, Cereal, PB&J

Dessert: Ice Cream, Birthday Cake

For other meal ideas check out Meal Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment