Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Retail Store Deals: Gap, Aeropostale, Toys R Us and More



There are several good printable coupons and deals this week/weekend if you're planning to hit the mall or your local shopping centers. Here's the best of what I see:

**Gap has a 20% off coupon available here which is valid through 1/30/10.

** Here is a Aeropostale 30% coupon to be used in store or use the code FFNOV when shopping online. Valid through 11/22/09.

**JcPenneys has this offer: buy (2) pairs of Levis Jeans, get a $10 gift card now through November 24, 2009. The jeans have to be from the same division (meaning both pairs from mens, womens, or childrens department). Also there is a $10/$25 purchase here. Thanks, Bargain Briana for all of the above deals!

**Toys R Us is having another 2 Day Sale this weekend(Nov 20-21). On Friday (3pm-12am) or Saturday (7am-1pm) you can pick up a Mr. Potato Head for $1.99. Here's how:
Mr. Potato Head will be on the Doorbuster sale for $3.99
Use $2/1 coupon here (remember you can print (2) of these-and do the deal twice)
Pay only $1.99!
(Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!)

4 comments:

  1. I may try price matching the Mr. Potato Head at Wal-Mart. They don't ask for the ads. I don't get the paper or TRU ads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brittany,
    It's worth a try...you could tell them that the ad's online.
    I guess the worst they could say is no. Let me know if it works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up a ad from the funeral home. I think they would let you though. I believe Mom did it this morning without one. I bought three (plus tax) for less then the price of one(without tax)!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete