Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Kroger Trip!

I was quite overjoyed with my Kroger shopping trip last night. I mainly got the items from the March to Savings Event. Here's the breakdown:



Total before coupons: $108.58
Promotional Savings: -$16
Coupons Savings: -$65.73
Out of Pocket Total: $26.85

Kroger sent me a coupon for $5 off a $50 purchase so I used that. They also sent coupons for free Crest Toothpaste and free Energizer Batteries which I used too. Check out this post for the other coupon match-ups at Kroger this week.

Add my Kroger total and the $6.77 from Walmart (for fruits and veggies) plus $5 from my Meijer trip at the end of last week...our grocery totals are at $38.62 for the week. I little bit more than we've been spending, but not bad for stocking up on some items. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment