Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Pasta Bake Recipe

I've had this in my meal plans several times throughout the year, and promised to post the recipe. I've had some friends ask for the recipe, and so it reminded me to post it.This is my friend Kim's Pasta Bake Recipe...it's so yummy, simple and frugal. :)

Pasta Bake

Ingredients:

1 Box of Pasta (I use what we have on hand)
3 oz. of Pepperoni Slices--cut up**
8 oz.of Mozzarella Cheese-shredded
1 jar of Pasta Sauce (1 lb. 10 oz. jar-plus I add a small can of tomato sauce or a little more sauce from another jar-but that's just a preference)
2 tsp of Itailian spice---oregano,marjoram, thyme, rosemary, sage
1 tsp of Parslay
1-2 tsp of Garlic or 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped finely
Salt and Pepper to taste

1. Cook the pasta according to directions. Drain
2. Mix all the ingredients up with the cooked Pasta except the Mozzarella Cheese. Top with the Cheese.
3. Bake at 350 in a preheated oven for about 30 minute. Until warm, bubbly and the Cheese is melted.
4. Enjoy!

**You can omit the pepperoni for a vegetarian dish. Or use ground beef in place of the pepperoni for a variation.


Here are step by step pictures and the finished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment