Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

What's For Dinner Monday

What's for Dinner?


Last week's grocery totals came in at $34.77. I took advantage of several Meijer deals including the Strawberries for only $1. So I stocked up on those and froze several cartons.

I've picked up just a few things at just under $20 for this week. I'll be away from home the start of the week enjoying some time with family. So my meal plan is quite simple this week:

Monday-Wednesday will be my Mom's Meal Plan :)

Thursday
Lunch: Sandwiches with fruit
Dinner: Grilled Chicken, veggie pack, rolls

Friday
Lunch: Waffles with eggs
Dinner: Turkey Wraps, carrots

Saturday
Brunch: Bacon, Eggs and Biscuits, Fruit
Dinner: Pizza Night with salad

Sunday
 Out

Snacks: lots of Strawberries, Oranges, Grapes, PB & J, Nachos with salsa, Cheese and Crackers, Carrots, Celery

Dessert: Strawberry Cheesecake, Lemon-Strawberry Cake

For other great meal plan ideas check out Meal Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment