Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

What's For Dinner Monday

 What's For Dinner?



Last week my grocery totals ended up at just over $50. This week my totals are at $30.45.

Since we're eating (boring) lunch meat or leftovers for lunch, I'm dropping the lunch category this week.

Monday:
Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti, Garlic Bread

Tuesday:
Crockpot Roast with Carrots and Corn on the Cob

Wednesday:
Beef BBQ (my hubby's excited since I picked up his favorite BBQ sauce last week:), Salad

Thursday:
Chicken Club Sandwiches, Oven Fries


Friday:
Chicken Fajitas, Spanish Rice, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Guacamole

Saturday:
Teriyaki Chicken, Brown Rice with veggies
 
Sunday:
Out

Snacks: Carrots, Apples, Bananas, Oranges, Peanut Butter, Cheese & Crackers, Apple Sauce, Yogurt

Dessert: Brownies Sundaes, Cookies

For more recipe ideas, check out Meal Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment