Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Meal Plan Monday (On Tuesday)


I did shop the Kroger Mega Sale one more time last week, and I ended up doing just excellent. I got about $100 worth of stuff for only $19.42. Plus, I got back a $5 catalina. My receipt said I saved 84% (Woohoo!). So my grocery totals for last week were at $35.41. I haven't been to the store yet this week. I don't think that I'll need much...maybe some bread and milk. I may be able to skip a big grocery trip this week. We'll see??

Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday
Pizza Night

Tuesday
Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti, Squash & Zucchini

Wednesday
Meatloaf--didn't make it to the table last week, Mashed Potatoes, Corn Pudding,Green Beans

Thusday
Meatloaf Sandwiches, Hashbrown Casserole (no Onion), Leftover Corn Pudding

Friday
Snacks---we have a Church Fellowship and a meal will be provided.

Saturday
Grilled BBQ Chicken Legs, Leftover Hashbrown Casserole, Mixed Veggie Pack

Sunday
Out

Snacks: Grapes, Bananas, Cheese Sticks, Crackers, PB&J, Muffins, Popcorn, Rice Cake Snacks, Sliced Tomatoes

Dessert: Brownies, Carrot Cake Cupcakes

Be sure to check out Meal Plan Monday for other recipe ideas.
.

2 comments:

  1. Your recipes for the corn pudding and hashbrown casserole sound yummy. I may have to try those!
    Stopping by from Menu Plan Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lois,

    Thanks for stopping by! The recipes are a family favorite around here. They're pretty simple recipes too. (always a plus) :)
    Give them a try, and let me know how they come out. I hopped over to your blog, too! :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete