Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What's For Dinner Monday (On Tuesday)

Our long weekend just flew by. We enjoyed a wonderful time with family. With all the busyness, I just got around to meal planning for the week. (Plus, today feels like a Monday to me.)

Since there were so many good meat sales last week, I grocery shopped for two weeks. My totals for last week were at $84.03. I'm not planning to grocery shop this week except maybe to pick up some milk. Since I'm behind on my planning, I'm only going to share our dinner plans for the week.

Monday

Grilled Chicken Breast, Garlic Potatoes, Zucchini, Corn on the Cob

Tuesday
Pizza Night---We are so excited that our town just opened up a Little Caesars' location...cheap pizza nights. :)

Wednesday
Grilled Brats, Oven Fries, Salad

Thursday
Sloppy Joes, Corn Salad

Friday
Pasta Bake, Garlic Bread

Saturday
Grilled Chicken Quarters, Hashbrown Casserole, Green Beans

Snacks: Grapes, Oranges, Jello, Popcorn, Peanut Butter and Crackers, Cheese, Yogurt

Dessert: Strawberry Shortcake, S'mores

For other meal planning ideas be sure to check out Meal Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment