Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Printable Coupons: Clorox, Raisinet + Reset Coupons

It's July 1st and half the year is gone...it's really hard to believe. It's been a good year for us with some challenges, of course. God has blessed us in many ways, and we are so grateful for that. 


Okay, I'll get off my praise box, and move on to the new printable coupons available this morning/month. 


  • There's also a $2/1 Clorox 2 product. You can use this coupon with the one above for an even better deal.

  • $1.50/1 Clorox 2 packs---I love my Tide Release packs, but I excited to give these a try. Crossing my fingers for some upcoming good deals.



Look for all the reset coupons available this morning, too:

$3/1 Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers

$2/1 Huggies Wipes (320+ count)

$1/2 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs--.50 at Meijer this week with this coupon

.75/1 Off!---Small bottles are price around $2 at Walmart

Plus plenty of others...

No comments:

Post a Comment